AS199471 maintains an open peering policy. Signed formal agreement is not required.
Peerings are possible at:
If you are present at one of these IXPs and peer with the local route servers, it's very likely we are already peering.
- NL-ix (Frankfurt, Germany)
- LocIX (Frankfurt, Germany)
- LocIX (Duesseldorf, Germany)
- FogIXP (Frankfurt, Germany)
- BGP.Exchange (Amsterdam, Netherlands / Frankfurt and Dusseldorf, Germany)
Peering with AS199471 are cost neutral for both parties.
Routing and Filtering
- Incoming routes are filtered against IRR (RIPE, APNIC, RADB, etc.)
- Peers must not announce private address space (RFC1918, RFC4193)
- Peers must not announce private ASNs
- Peers must not configure static/default routes to our routers
AS199471 announces prefixes for all members listed in the AS-SET AS199471:AS-S5B. The following prefixes originate from AS199471:
No explicit SLA is guaranteed. s5b.org is operated on a best-effort base.
Want to peer?
Peerings are always welcom. Send an email to email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- Your ASN
- Your prefix limit count
- Your preferred peering location
This site is operated by Marcel Straub, Am Muehlkanal 8, 73054 Eislingen/Fils, Germany.